About Me

My photo

Tracie Skarbo was motivated to write by her father, who was her biggest supporter. “He was always behind me, rallying me on with my writing. I would always see him with a book in hand. He gave me a great appreciation for the written word, and the power and responsibility that writers have to shape those who read their words. He also taught me to respect nature and to value the beauty within it; my reflections on my environment are just an extension of this.” Skarbo was raised on Vancouver Island and is working on her next two books.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sneeze Slap Sticky Notes (Silly Advertisements Series)

Sneeze Slap Sticky Notes --- These wonderful colorful pages of instructions on proper sneezing etiquette will inform those around you who are intent on spreading airborne particles to you and your loved ones.  Once an offender has breeched protocol, slap one of these on their foreheads, while holding your breath, and they can never again say they were not well informed.  The instructions are easy to read and give picture diagrams for those who speak a foreign language.  The back page is full of fun facts about sneezing and how viruses are transmitted.  (One fun fact: Particles ejected out of a sneezing person can stay airborne for up to 48 hours.)  If that doesn’t raise the yuck factor I don’t know what will.  So call now for your first pack of 20 and prepare for applause when you make your first Sneeze Slap!  Only $9.99 and going fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment