Saturday, July 16, 2011

Holding Hands (My attempts at Karl Pilkingtonisms)

So Susan and I
go to the park the other day, right
just for a stroll like,
get out for some fresh air
and all that.
It had been kinda stuffy
in the house,
cabin fever creepin’ in.
Anyhow so we get there
and everything seems fine
the birds are singing,
some squirrels scurrying
here and there
chasing each other.  Right?
Everything looked normal.
So we start our walk,
and in about ten minutes
or so I start to notice
that its all couples in the park.
And to make things worse,
they’re all holding hands
and smiling like.
Some are even pushing baby strollers
while they are walkin’ in their wellies.
I look over to Susan to see
if she has taken notice.
No wonder I don’t like the park
too much pressure.


The world doesn’t need another round head like mine.








1 comment: