About Me

My photo

Tracie Skarbo was motivated to write by her father, who was her biggest supporter. “He was always behind me, rallying me on with my writing. I would always see him with a book in hand. He gave me a great appreciation for the written word, and the power and responsibility that writers have to shape those who read their words. He also taught me to respect nature and to value the beauty within it; my reflections on my environment are just an extension of this.” Skarbo was raised on Vancouver Island and is working on her next two books.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Thoughts of You

When I think of you
My mind soars over the land
So I can get closer
To your whisper

I try to look through
The gossamer veil
And see into you and
Your experience

When I think of you
I become giddy
And my mind is only
Engrossed in duality

I want to look into your soul
From eyes close
Forehead to forehead
Nose to nose

When I think of you
I see a staircase to a temple
Of sanctuary
A cool forest that heals

In you I see vast
Expansion that only comes
With compatibility
I am grateful for the gift in you…

No comments:

Post a Comment